Husband and wife team, Gary & Jennifer Lentz, opened Be Fit in 2011 with the desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives...to share the passion that they have for exercise and fitness with others. Both are certified personal trainers. Additionally, Jennifer is a certified ACE Health Coach (nutritionist). Fitness is a major part of their lives. They constantly strive to educate themselves on fitness trends, nutrition news, exercise physiology, and more. After moving to a larger facility in 2015, the business began offering several classes including a high-intensity interval training class called TRX Plus. Recently, both owners obtained specialty certifications in senior fitness and added Be Fit Seniors classes. Recognizing the need for improved fitness among seniors, Be Fit remains committed to expanding services in this area.
Meet the Be Fit team
As co-owner and founder of Be Fit, Jennifer shares her passion and commitment to exercise and fitness with her clients. Believing that in order to change your body, you need to challenge it, she brings wide variety and progression into each client’s workout. Combined with Jen’s knowledge of nutrition, she guides her clients on the path to reaching their health and fitness goals. Understanding that fitness is a lifestyle and not a short-term fix, she will educate, coach and motivate you to reach levels you never thought possible. An avid runner, Jen has completed five marathons and along with husband, Gary, enjoys kayaking and weight training.
- Certified Personal Trainer–American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- ACE-Certified Health Coach–American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Senior Fitness, Specialty Certification–American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Fitness Nutrition, Specialty Certification–American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- TRX Suspension Training Specialist
- CPR and AED certified–American Heart Association
Gary Lentz is a co-owner and trainer at Be Fit who believes strongly that fitness should be a priority in everyone’s life. This belief manifests itself in every client’s workout. Gary prides himself on building the body from the ground up, creating a solid foundation on which to develop a better you. To achieve this, Gary personally designs each exercise program based on the client’s specific needs/goals. Kettlebells, free weights, battling ropes and suspension straps are just some of the implements used to train the body. Whatever the tool, you are guaranteed a challenging, rewarding and fun workout.
- Certified Fitness Trainer–International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Specialist in Senior Fitness–International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- CPR and AED certified–American Health Association